Auguste Cryogenics can provide you with a solution for every aspect of your cryogenic liquefied gas storage and supply needs:
- Profound experience in building pressure vessels and containers for cryogenic, liquefied gases in Europe since 1965.
- Highly skilled in-house engineering team, state-of-the-art CAD/CAM equipment.
- 27,000 m² production space with modern machinery and well trained personnel.
- Auguste Cryogenics GOLD Standard vacuum technology with 5 years warranty.
- Company certifications include ISO 9001:2015, EN ISO 3834-2.
- Personnel certifications include ISO 9606-1, ISO 14732.
- All vessels manufactured in compliance with European Pressure Equipment Directives 2014/68/EU (PED),
2010/35/EU (TPED) and to most international pressure vessel codes.
- In-house laboratory to insure highest quality welds for utmost safety and durability.