We are hiring a committed and proactive
Sales Manager (f|m|o)
If you are a technology-oriented and a globally-minded professional. If you are passionate about customer experience and selling technical solutions. If you are goal-oriented and want to travel. If you respect engineering and want to be associated with something that is built from the ground up. Then we would like you to become a part of our global sales team in Košice, Slovakia.
This is what you will be doing:
You will have Sales and Business Development responsibility for a wide range of capital equipment and related innovative technical cryogenic products. In detail:
- You will develop and provide technical support to our European-wide clients and distributor’s network for Energy, Medical, and Industrial markets.
- You will analyze RFQs from our customers and create and calculate the offers.
- You will assist in troubleshooting customer orders, account statuses, and related problems.
- You will be responsible for meeting your sales objectives, and you participate in the preparation of the annual sales plan, sales activities, and negotiation process for the allocated area.
- You will build and maintain business relationships with selected key clients.
- You will identify and develop new business opportunities and manage strategic customer development projects in the allocated area.
- You will represent and present the company in business negotiations in accordance with corporate strategy and goals.
- You will help improve sales processes.
- You will assist in the production and maintenance of technical sales documentation, literature, and marketing material.
- You will travel throughout the EAME marketplace to promote products and enhance customer experience.
These are the qualifications we are looking for:
- You have earned a degree in engineering or technical or related field and/or relevant work experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the mechanical engineering industry or similar.
- You have an analytical, technical, and sales background and basic knowledge of technical drawings and documentation.
- You understand the dynamics and the requirements of customers and markets and have a proven record of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
- You can proactively provide technical assistance and support.
- You fluently speak and write in English, German, and possibly other languages – Russian language skills are advantageous.
- You are willing to travel Europe-wide and some global.
- Your flexibility allows you to support other objectives in an international team.
- You have advanced computer skills, especially you have experience in ERP and CRM systems as well as MS Office, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- You are result-oriented and have a dynamic personality.
This is what we offer:
We offer you a position as part of a highly efficient team in an international working environment with the opportunity to shape the future of our company and the cryogenic industry.
- We will provide profound training within the scope of our team work together with other departments as well as on an international basis, giving you strong technical support and knowledge.
- We make sure to maintain an excellent team spirit where our employees work independently and comprehensively.
- We pay a salary adequate to the position and grant the usual social benefits.
This is Auguste Cryogenics:
- We are a worldwide leading manufacturer for cryogenic storage equipment.
- We provide sales, marketing, distribution, and technical support worldwide with a focus on Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
- The company’s 25.000m² production facility is situated in Košice/Slovakia, where we also operate engineering, sales, and administration offices. Additionally, we have a medical and technical sales office and a product distribution warehouse in Husum/Germany.
Auguste Cryogenics’ main products are cryogenic tanks, containers, and other components and devices for the energy, industrial, laboratory, scientific, and healthcare market.