Auguste Cryogenics is a leading manufacturer of storage solutions for cryogenic fluids. We proudly look back on decades of experience, having shaped the cryogenic industry worldwide for over 50 years now. We provide tanks and vessels for a broad range of applications in industry, laboratory, science, healthcare as well as the LNG and hydrogen-based alternative energy market.
We for example build those big white bulk tanks that you see at LNG tank stations, the vertical or horizontal tanks at hospitals that provide their system with oxygen, the flexible and transportable microbulks and liquid cylinders that store carbon dioxide for your ice-cold beverages and the aluminum vessels that the veterinary transports his sperm samples in when he goes out to artificially inseminate the livestock on farms.
Auguste Cryogenics operates its medical and technical sales office and product warehouse in Husum/Germany while the company’s production facility is situated in Kosice/Slovakia. From both locations, we provide sales, marketing, distribution and technical support for Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
For our office in Husum/Germany, we are looking for you as a Sales Specialist/Account Manager (f/m/o) with the main focus on the medical family line of products.
You will help with the development, care and support of our customer base. You will go out to the customers in Germany and Europe, show them our products and present them with optimal solutions. You will be trained and well equipped as our experienced sales team will help you acquire the necessary knowledge and skills.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues with any level of experience. We offer a great opportunity for old hands in sales as well as career changers or career starters – what we ask for are motivation and self-reliance.
Does this appeal to you? Then please send your application to email@example.com today!
What we expect from you:
- A passion for sales and for interacting with people.
- An open and curious mind.
- Flexibility and the readiness to learn.
- Creativity and thinking „out of the box“.
- Fluent speaking & writing in German, English and possibly other languages.
- Ability and willingness to travel in Germany and Europe.
- Residence in Schleswig-Holstein/Hamburg/Southern Denmark.
What we offer you:
- You will become part of a highly effective, professional and international team.
- You will receive a profound training within the scope of our teamwork as well as with other departments on an international basis.
- You will be able to work quite independently and comprehensively in a cooperative structure with flat hierarchies.
- You will experience excellent team spirit in a nice environment near the North Sea.
- You will earn a salary adequate to the position, with social benefits and recognition for your efforts.